How to setup EPSON L355 printer
Follow these instructions to install the Epson L355 printer correctly. Download and configure the driver for free and fill out the ink tanks with Epson Econ Tank technology. If you just need the EPSON L355 Driver, go to step 6 now. Let’s begin:
🥇 Epson L355
If this is a new printer, you have to be sure that you are removing all tape and package materials and double check that you are not missing anything in the box:
Note: Do not open the ink bottles until you are ready to fill the ink tanks. The ink bottles are vacuum packed to maintain reliability.
- A) The printer’s power cable is packed inside the printer. Be sure to remove it.
- B) Do not pull the ink tubes.
- C) Remove the transportation caps from each ink tank and store them on the inside of the ink tank unit. Only use the transportation caps when transporting the printer.
Do not turn on the printer yet
🎯 Epson L355 Fill ink tanks
This printer uses 4 Epson Eco Tank ink bottles T664: one black; one blue; one yellow & one magenta bottle. Make sure you have the correct bottles in case you are buying replacements.
Keep the ink bottles out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink. If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off
- A) Open the ink tank unit cover, then remove the ink tank cap.
Note: Refer to the color-coded sticker on the ink tank unit to identify the color of each tank.
- B) Unpack the black (BK) ink bottle. Hold the ink bottle upright and slowly turn the bottle cap to remove it.
Do not shake or squeeze the ink bottles. Do not touch the top of the ink bottle after its cap is removed
- C) Match the ink color with the correct tank and then fill each tank with ink up to the upper line on the tank:
Note: Do not force the bottles into position; they are keyed for each color.
- D) Wait for the ink to fill the tank. Do not squeeze the bottle.
Note: Ink flows into the tank and stops automatically when the ink tank is filled to the upper line. If ink does not flow from the bottle, lift and reinsert the bottle.
- E) Replace the ink tank cap securely.
Do not leave the ink bottle inserted; otherwise the bottle may be damaged or ink may leak. If any ink remains in the bottle, store the bottle upright for later use
- F) Seal each bottle with its tip.
- G) Repeat the previous steps for the other colors.
- H) Close the ink tank unit.
Turn on and charge the ink
This printer requires careful handling of ink. If ink spills, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel to avoid permanent stains. If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off. Epson cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of non-genuine ink, may cause damage that is not covered by Epson’s warranty.
- A) Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
Do not connect to your computer yet
- B) Do not lower the control panel without first squeezing the release lever underneath or you may damage your product.
- C) Press the stop button for 3 seconds until the power light starts flashing.
Ink charging takes about 20 minutes. When the power light stops blinking, ink charging is complete
Warning: Do not turn off the printer, open the front cover, or load paper while the printer is charging or you’ll waste ink.
Note: Use the ink bottles included with the printer to set up the printer. Part of the ink will be used to charge the print head. These bottles may print fewer pages compared with subsequent ink bottles.
- A) Make sure the printer is not charging ink. Then flip the feeder guard forward, raise the paper support, and tilt it backwards slightly.
- B) Load A4- or letter-size paper, glossy or printable side up and short edge first, in the middle of the rear paper feed slot.
- C) Don’t load the paper sideways; always load it short edge first.
- D) Slide the edge guides against the paper, but not too tightly, then flip the rear feeder guard back.
Epson L311 Driver
To be able to install the Epson L355 driver, you must have the ink and paper in the printer already settled up; otherwise, you will not be able to complete the installation. You cannot plug in the USB cable yet, wait until the installation software asks you do it.
- A) Find the installation software included in the printer box.
- B) Insert the installation disk in the CD/DVD unit of your computer. Open the windows explorer (“My PC” or “My computer”) and run the installation software.
If you don’t have or have lost the installation CD, you can download it here for free:
✅ Download Epson L355 Driver
Epson L355 Driver Windows 7, Windows 10
(32-bit & 64-bit) & macOS
Download Driver EPSON L355 Windows
Download Driver EPSON L355 Apple MAC
NOTE: This package includes the installation software and Drivers, installer and optional software.
Congratulations, you have installed you EPSON L355 printer successfully!!
How to connect Epson L355 printer to WiFi?
The EPSON L355 printer has WiFi connectivity. Check these articles to know How to connect your Epson Printer to WiFi & How to print from mobile devices: