How to setup EPSON L5190 printer
Follow these instructions to install the Epson L5190 printer correctly. Download and configure the driver for free and fill out the ink tanks with Epson Econ Tank technology. If you just need the EPSON L5190 Driver, go to step 5 now. Let’s begin:
🥇 Epson L5190
If this is a new printer, you have to be sure that you are removing all tape and package materials and double check that you are not missing anything in the box:
Note: Do not open the ink bottles until you are ready to fill the ink tanks. The ink bottles are vacuum packed to maintain reliability.
- A) Remove all protective materials from the printer
Do not turn on the printer yet
🎯 EPSON L5190 fill ink tanks
This printer uses 4 Epson Eco Tank ink bottles T554: one black; one blue; one yellow & one magenta bottle. Make sure you have the correct bottles in case you are buying replacements.
Keep the ink bottles out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink. If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off
- A) Open the ink tank cover and the cap for the black ink tank.
Note: Refer to the color-coded sticker on the ink tank unit to identify the color of each tank.
- B) Unpack the black (BK) ink bottle. Hold the ink bottle upright and slowly turn the bottle cap to remove it.
Do not shake or squeeze the ink bottles. Do not touch the top of the ink bottle after its cap is removed
- C) Position the top of the ink bottle along the front of the filling port, and then slowly stand the bottle upright to insert it.
Note: Do not force the bottles into position; they are keyed for each color.
- D) Wait for the ink to fill the tank. Do not squeeze the bottle.
Note: Ink flows into the tank and stops automatically when the ink tank is filled to the upper line. If ink does not flow from the bottle, lift and reinsert the bottle.
- E) When the ink tank is full, remove the ink bottle and securely close it with the bottle cap.
Do not leave the ink bottle inserted; otherwise the bottle may be damaged or ink may leak
- F) Close the black ink tank cap.
- G) Repeat the previous steps for the other colors.
- H) Close the ink tank cover. If any ink remains in the bottle, store the bottle upright for later use.
👍 Turn On and charge the ink
This printer requires careful handling of ink. If ink spills, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel to avoid permanent stains. If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off. Epson cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of non-genuine ink, may cause damage that is not covered by Epson’s warranty.
- A) Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
Do not connect the USB cable yet
- B) Rise the control panel and press the power button to turn on the printer, and then wait for the ink light to stop flashing and stay on.
- C) Press and hold the stop button for 5 seconds until the power light starts to blink and ink charging begins.
Ink charging takes about 10 minutes. When the power light stops blinking, ink charging is complete
Warning: Do not turn off the printer, open the front cover, or load paper while the printer is charging or you’ll waste ink.
Note: Use the ink bottles included with the printer to set it up. Part of the ink will be used to charge the print head. These bottles may print fewer pages compared with subsequent ink bottles.
👉 EPSON L5190 load paper
- A) Make sure the printer is not charging ink. Then flip the feeder guard forward, raise the paper support, and tilt it backwards slightly.
- B) Slide the edge guides all the way out.
- C) Load A4- or letter-size paper, glossy or printable side up and short edge first, in the middle of the rear paper feed slot.
- D) Slide the edge guides against the paper, but not too tightly, then flip the rear feeder guard back.
- E) Pull out the output tray, and then raise the paper stopper.
✅ Epson L5190 Driver
To be able to install the Epson L3150 driver, you must have the ink and paper in the printer already settled up; otherwise, you will not be able to complete the installation. You cannot plug in the USB cable yet, wait until the installation software asks you do it.
- A) Find the installation software included in the printer box.
- B) Insert the installation disk in the CD/DVD unit in your computer. Open the windows explorer (“My PC” or “My computer”) and run the installation software.
If you don’t have or have lost the installation CD, you can download it here for free:
✅ Download Epson L5190 Driver
Epson L5190 Driver Windows 7, Windows 10
(32-bit & 64-bit) & macOS
Download Driver EPSON L5190 Windows
Download Driver EPSON L5190 Apple MAC
NOTE: This package includes the installation software and Drivers, installer and optional software.
Congratulations, you have installed you EPSON L5190 printer successfully!!
How to connect Epson L5190 printer to WiFi?
The EPSON L5190 printer has WiFi connectivity. Check these articles to know How to connect your Epson Printer to WiFi & How to print from mobile devices: