Installing HP DeskJet 2510 without CD
Follow the instructions to install a HP DeskJet 2510 printer without an installation CD. Download and install the drivers for your printer for free. Make sure that you set up the ink cartridges first before installing the software. If you are here just to download the Drivers for the HP Deskjet 2510, go to step 1.
Installation manual valid for HP DeskJet 2510, HP DeskJet 2511, HP DeskJet 2512, HP DeskJet 2514, HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2515, HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2516, HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2520hc & HP DeskJet Ultra Ink Advantage 2529 All-in-One printers.
What is a computer driver?
A computer driver is a small program that you need to install in your computer to be able to connect and communicate with other electronic devices, such as your printer. This is like teaching your computer the language to talk and work together with other devices.
Download the HP Deskjet 2510 Driver printer for FREE:
Download HP Deskjet 2510 Driver
HP DeskJet 2510 Driver for Windows 7, Windows 10
(32-bit & 64-bit) & macOS
- If you are downloading this from Google Chrome, click “open”.
- Using internet explorer, click “run” or “save” (remember where you are saving it).
Install HP DeskJet 2510 Driver
To be able to install the Driver for the HP DeskJet 2510 printer, you must have the hardware already settled up first; otherwise, the software will not let you go through. You must wait until the installation software asks you to do it. That is the main reason why you cannot plug in the USB cable yet. Once you click “open”, or “run”, you will see a warning screen asking for permission. Just click “yes” and go to the next screen.
If you follower correctly the instructions given in “How do I install a HP DeskJet 2510 printer?” You must have the printer already powered on and with the ink cartridges already settled up too.
- In this screen you will see optional software to be installed. Select only what you want and then click next.
- Put attention to the “Bing Bar for HP”. It will add another bar on the top of your browser window. Uncheck it if you don’t like this kind of add ons in your browser.
- Check the option “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings” and then click next.
- Click “next” to start the driver installation.
- Choose the language in the drop down menu and then go next.
- The installation software will show you a small video covering the basic hardware set up. Just go to the next screen.
- Ink this screen you will see the key points of the installation process.
- Make sure that the printer is powered on and then click next.
- You will see another video finishing the first set up.
- Double check the paper and click next.
- Double check the ink cartridges and click next.
- Click next to complete the driver installation. Now you can plug in the USB cable.
Configure HP DeskJet 2510
When you connect the USB cable, the computer will recognize the printer immediately. Click next.
- You will see now the “Printer Settings”. Select the option “Only Show me ink alerts when I print“, so you don’t receive too many printer notifications when is not necessary; only when you are using it. Don’t change the “Auto-Off” then click Next.
- In this screen you will see a few HP recommendations. Click next.
- Select “personal use” and click next.
The printer is ready!
Now the printer is ready, you can close the set up assistant and go your computer start menu to open HP Printer Assistant. This is the main program that you will open to use your printer
Congratulations. You have finished installing your HP DeskJet 2510 printer without CD successfully. Good job!!