How to setup printer HP DeskJet 2632
Follow the next instructions to install printer HP DeskJet 2632; download the driver for free and configure your printer correctly. You can also check the HP 2632 Ink Cartridges compatibility and how to set them up correctly. If you only need the HP 2632 Printer driver, go to step 5.
Installation manual valid for HP DeskJet 2675, HP DeskJet 2640, HP DeskJet 2622, HP DeskJet 2620, HP DeskJet 2645, HP DeskJet 2633, HP DeskJet 2632, HP DeskJet 2630, HP DeskJet 2652 y HP DeskJet 2600 printer series.
HP DeskJet 2632
If this is a new printer, you have to be sure that you are removing all tape and package materials. Remember that there is more tape inside the printer, when you open the ink cartridge access door. Pay attention to this or you are going to have problems later.
- A) You should take any tape out and also all plastic protections. It makes no sense to keep them there, they are just going to accumulate dust if you let them there. Take it off now.
- B) Make sure everything is in the box. In the box you will see and small list of what is inside.
- C) Take the printer out of the box.
- D) Remove all tape and package materials from the outside of the printer and place the printer in horizontal position.
- E) Lower the output tray, reach inside the printer, and then grasp the handle and lower the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- F) Take off all tape and package materials from inside the printer.
- G) Make sure you remove all hardware and materials from the box before discarding or recycling the box and package materials. Close the ink cartridge access door.
Plug in HP Deskjet 2632 printer
- A) Find the power cord in the box. And connect it to the electrical source.
- B) Now plug the cable to the back of the printer. You will see that the electrical port has the shape of a number “8”.
- C) Once the printer is plugged in to the energy source, press the turn on button.
IMPORTANT: Please do not plug in the USB cable yet.
HP 65 Ink Cartridges for HP Deskjet 2632 printer
This printer needs 2 HP 65 Ink Cartridges: one Black Ink Cartridge and one Color Ink Cartridge. Follow the next instructions to install them correctly. To know more about the compatibility of HP 65, click here.
- A) Find the Ink Cartridges included in the box.
- B) Open the ink cartridge access door.
- C) When the printer turns on, the carriage will move to the center of the printer, in position to install the Ink cartridges.
- D) Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
- E) Remove one of the ink cartridges from its package. Be careful to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- F) Take off the plastic sticker.
IMPORTANT: Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- G) Hold the ink cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer, and then insert the ink cartridge into its proper slot.
- H) Insert the Black Ink Cartridge in the right slot.
- I) Make sure that you are inserting the ink cartridge in the correct slot and the push it with your finger gentile until it snaps into place.
- J) Repeat steps ‘E’, ‘F’, ‘G’, ‘H’ & ‘I’ with the Color Ink Cartridge.
- K) Insert the Color Ink Cartridge in the left slot and snap it into its place.
- L) Close the ink cartridge access door.
Configure HP Deskjet 2632 printer
- A) Raise the input tray.
- B) Remove any paper from the input tray that is different than the type of paper you want to load.
- C) Slide the paper width guide as far as possible to the left.
- D) Load a stack of U.S. letter, A4, or legal size paper into the input tray with the short edge forward and the print-side facing closest to you.
- E) Push the stack into the tray until it stops.
- F) Slide the paper width guide to the right until it rests at the edge of the paper.
- G) Lower the output tray.
- H) Pull out the output tray extender.
To be able to install the Driver for the HP DeskJet 2632 printer, you must have the hardware already settled up first, otherwise, the software will not let you go through. You must wait until the installation software ask you to do it. That is the main reason to not plug in the USB cable yet.
- A) Find the installation software included in the box.
- B) If for some reason you don’t have or you are not able to use the software that came in with the printer, go to Step “D”.
- C) Insert the software disk in your computer and open it in the Windows Explorer (you can find it in “My Computer“).
- D) You can download here the drivers & software for the printer for FREE:
HP DeskJet 2632 Driver
Download Driver HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2632 Windows
Download Driver HP Deskjet Ink advantage 2632 Apple MAC
NOTE: This package includes the installation software and Drivers, installer and optional software.
Congratulations. You have finished installing your HP DeskJet 2632 printer successfully. Nice job!!
How to scan with HP DeskJet 2632?
Other printers of the HP DeskJet 26000 series:
✅ HP DeskJet 2130 Printer
✅ HP DeskJet 2134 Printer
✅ HP DeskJet 2132 Printer
✅ HP DeskJet 5739 Printer
✅ HP OfficeJet 3833 Printer
✅ HP OfficeJet 3831 Printer
✅ HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer
✅ HP DeskJet 2135 Printer
✅ HP DeskJet 1115 Printer